Welcome to Helmswoman Sailing
Helmswoman Sailing offers:
* individualised instruction
* confidence building through gentle coaching
* skills acquisition at the dock and on the water
* ISPA (International Sail and Power Association) certified instructor
* a well appointed, fully equipped 44 foot sailing vessel
* flexible bookings to accommodate YOUR schedule
* ON-BOARD catering accommodates personal preferences and special diets while local knowledge facilitates your total travel planning
Though we sail year round, the sun shines on the west coast in summer and ideal winds blow in spring and fall.
Learn, with confidence, in a gentle, safe environment
Our instructor, Agathe Gaulin, has been sailing for over 25 years.
Having her Master's Degree in Adult Education, being a strong proponent of women's ways of learning, and combining these with her love of sailing, Agathe brings a gentle approach in teaching the art of sail.
Working with local Sailing Schools, Yacht Charters or using her own vessel, Agathe can accommodate most student needs. As an ISPA (International Sail and Power Association) instructor she is certified to teach "Competent Crew" and "Day Skipper" sail courses.
Believing that learning with joy brings success, Agathe provides the fine balance of adventure and classic study without compromising on safety. Check out our instructional options HERE.
Have you always wanted to spend a vacation on a sailing vessel?
The sound of the waves; the wonder of marine life before you; the discovery of a maritime adventure with a friend, or a group of friends - have these been part of your dream vacation?
Make your dreams into reality with Helmswoman Sailing.
As well as providing skills training, Agathe can accommodate a simple desire to experience sailing in a vacation adventure. Any special dietary needs will be attentively and carefully planned into the experience.
Find your perfect getaway HERE